Friday, July 29, 2005

Been away

Lord willing I will have some more pictures to post soon. Hopefully of little Brent whom I haven't seen in what seems like soo long! I was in San Diego with my 'other family' last week (got back Sunday afternoon.) Brian and Meredith took the kids and me to the Paradise Resort right next to Sea World (and not too far from the San Diego Zoo) for some good times. There was a conference going on that they wanted to go to and so thought it would be a good idea to take us all for a mini vacation. We had so much fun, the Lord really blessed our time there, nice things happened to us during the entire trip which made for a very pleasant and relaxing stay. Brian and Meredith ended up skipping a lot of lectures to hang out with us...They took us to Sea World, Old Town and the Zoo!! Over all the trip was wonderful and just the right amount of time...However, I could get use to walking on the beach and swimming in the pools in the morning very easily. ;)

As for my parents...They have been working really hard in the yard and getting projects finished. The back yard is coming along nicely and we all look forward to having the fence completed. Pray for my dad has he still endures a lot of pain.

0 comments: