Friday, September 09, 2005

HELLO!!!

You can all just assume that when I write something it is going to be in the form of some kind of apology! ;) Or so it seems anyway. Sorry, for not posting any new pictures lately. I've been taking pictures with my "old school" camera..ya know the ones where you have to go and develop your film...And scanning has not been an option for me so Lord-willing I will snatch my dad's digital camera from him again and update everyone on our front yard and Brent (who by the way is doing very well at learning to walk!! And his Birthday is coming soon, September 17th, can you believe he will be a year old!!!)

Also, for those of you who may not know Kevin and Jenny are expecting their new miracle in December (IT'S A BOY!) Can't wait to meet him! :D

0 comments: