Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Aedan James Morris

Updated picture of Aedan! Too cute!

Kevin, Jenn and the kids went down to Central California foothills last weekend for Jenny's annual family reunion. I believe they have been doing this for many, many years.

I miss you guys!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute. It runs in the family. How'd y'all get so lucky? Hope you had an awesome time in Utah. How'd the meeting with the VanVorhis' go?

Min said...

whos is this?

Anonymous said...

Jess. I don't have a blogger name, so I had to choose anonymous. Hey turns out the 27th isn't going to work out. Would you like to visit the Ape Caves twice in one Spring?

Min said...

Hey, Jess!! Yo, next time leave your name. ;) That's a bummer you can't make it that weekend. I was looking forward to seeing you! Well, even if we don't do the Ape Caves again you can STILL come and visit.

Eryn said...

He's so cute! I can't believe he's getting so big!