Saturday, June 17, 2006

They Grow So Fast

Can you believe this little guy is now 21 months TODAY!!! He has turned out to be such a sweet boy that loves to play outside and pull anyone along that will follow. He loves to have someone following him at all times.

By the way, this little man is going to be a big brother this January!!!!! Cassie and Daniel are expecting their 2nd child!! YEAH!!!




All grown up and enjoying some yummy grapes while soaking up the attention everyone gives him. He is sitting in his little chair surrounded by Mom, Dad, Grandma, Great Grandma and his favorite Aunt Melinda! ;)


Oh Happy Day!!

Notice his lovely haircut!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So precious!! He's such a sweet little boy- i'll email you the picture I have of you and him together!! It's adorable! You're such a good Auntie!

Min said...

Isn't he sweet. I am so proud of Daniel and Cassie for the way they are raising him...they are really following through when disciplining him and doing so in a loving manner. God is good!

I look forward to seeing the pictures.