Tuesday, January 16, 2007

We are enjoying our new windows! :) The view this morning was especially beautiful and more enjoyable through the clear and clean, picturesque window. :)

I don't normally use the fun enhancements in Paint Shop, however, today I was inspired, since I am currently snowed in.
So, may all of you that are in the great Northwest (and good ole' Oklahoma) enjoy the beautiful snow we are receiving. For me, I will take advantage of a lit fire place and a good book...and of course the wonderful view! :) God bless!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

BEAUTIFUL So nice !

Eryn said...

I updated my page just for you babe! Love ya!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on being an aunt x5! What did Daniel and Cassie name her?
Jess

Min said...

Thanks, Jess! How are you doing?

Her name is Alice Christine... Christine is the middle name of my mom (and mine too) and Alice is the name of her other Grandma's name.