Tuesday, April 17, 2007


I decided to take up knitting and I have really been enjoying it ever since. A friend of mine started me out with some mittens (I haven't finished them quite yet) however, I was so excited to knit that I started a hat for my niece as well. So, here is my second project that I just happen to finish first. :)

The next project is a hat for Brent! When he saw Ali's he decided he wanted one too.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

YOu do good work Minna........great pic ,she is a doll in hats..... love you, Auntie Kathleen

Min said...

Thank you Aunt Kathleen!! I am haveing fun making things. Especially things that can be used. :) I think Ali looks cute in hats too...we just have to get her to LIKE wearing them. The picture shown was taken quickly after we put it on her.

Love you LOTS!!!

Violet said...

That hat is just too cute! And Ali is even cuter!!! What a precious picture.

Your knitting looks beautiful, Melinda. My knitting history isn't too great for anything that needs to fit (i.e. sweaters and such). I much prefer crochet where I can take out mistakes so much easier. I do like the softer look of knit though. Keep up the good work.

Min said...

Thank you for the encouragement, Violet! I was just telling my mom how I would like to learn how to crochet because, I like the look of it. ;) But, that will have to wait until I can master knitting. :) One thing at a time for me.

I pray you and your family are doing well.