to go on my neglected blog!! Sorry, to all those that have been checking out the Morris Family blog and have been disappointed to find nothing new going on in our lives! ;) In fact it has been just the opposite. We have all been busy however, as the official blog owner I have not been able to keep up with updates as I have hoped to, due to the fact that I am away from the Internet during the week and my weekends go TOO fast. Anyway, for those that don't know, I have acquired a nanny position once again. This one is temporary until, Lord willing, the mother is able to find a new nanny to fill in. I am just helping her out until she can find someone else. So, I have been living in Hillsboro, OR with a sweet little lady and commuting all of 3 mins to work 5 days a week.
I will try and take some updated pictures of our family...but no promise it will be soon. Until, then here are a few of Brent that I thought were pretty darn cute.
May the Lord bless you all!

0 comments:
Post a Comment