One of Brent's favorite things to do is to pull Alice around in the wagon, and of course, Ali has no complaints! :) They are so sweet together. My favorite is when Brent starts laughing really hard and then Ali joins in because of Brent, I am going to have to attempt capturing the two of them on video. Ali already adores her brother and wants to be around him all the time...Brent loves his sister too however, you can see some frustration on his part when Ali interrupts him in anything. At first Brent would get really mad and yell and hit her however, Daniel and Cassie are doing and excellent job in teaching Brent how to control his anger and frustration and now Brent has learned how to tell Ali "no, nooo" in a nice voice and calmly claim his stolen item. It is pretty darn cute!
Thursday, October 25, 2007
Below is the video of Brent pulling Ali and Beau...the funniest part is at the end where you will see him straighten the blanket before he starts pulling again....he is is mother's son!! When ever there is something messed up Brent is there to fix it and make it look nice! What a wonderful natural habit to be blessed with.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
These are precious pictures, Melinda. I've been babysitting for my great niece since July. She is just 5 months old now and changing everyday. It is such fun to watch.
I'm praying for your dad and family. How thankful I am that he has the great Physician to care for him.
Mrs. Tse,
Thank you for the sweet comment! I agree, it is so much fun watching little ones grow! I just posted some pictures of my nephew (and brother)taken a year apart and I am amazed how much he has grown into a little boy!
Thank you also for your prayers. They are VERY much appreciated and we are so very thankful for the Lord's mercy on him and us!
I pray you and your family are doing well!
Post a Comment