This video is from a few months ago, I just found it and got a kick out of Brent's facial expressions (I love the way he talks!) For those of you that haven't had the pleasure of meeting Brent, he is known for his many, many different looks and facial expressions.
Yes, my dear friend KR, I am a very proud aunt! ;)
Sunday, March 02, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Ok - so stinkin' adorable! (I have to go through old comments on my blog to get links to my friends blogs because my computer with all the blogs in my "favorites" isn't hooked up yet :)
What a laugh I had ...just listened to this again and while I enjoyed all the faces of Brent I laugh good over all the noise Alice was making...sounded like she was tearing down my walls!!! Too funny! Love, Mom
Post a Comment