These are exciting times and great memories to be had for a little 3 1/2 year old.
The first two pictures turned out a little blurry but, it was too cute not to post it. Brent had a BLAST hammering the walls with Grandma and Dad. My Mom said that every time Daniel whacked the wall with the hammer Brent would exclaim "Wow, Dad, way to go!" "You are doing a great job!" "Good work Dad!" Gotta love him! Brent also did a really good job tearing the walls down, he turned out to be a BIG help.
Here I am standing at the entry way from the living room...notice no more orange counter tops. From what I hear (I wasn't there for this demolition) my Mom had way to much fun taking a hammer to the counters. In fact, the night before I heard 5 loud bangs in the kitchen as I was getting ready for bed, she was just a little excited. :)
The first two pictures turned out a little blurry but, it was too cute not to post it. Brent had a BLAST hammering the walls with Grandma and Dad. My Mom said that every time Daniel whacked the wall with the hammer Brent would exclaim "Wow, Dad, way to go!" "You are doing a great job!" "Good work Dad!" Gotta love him! Brent also did a really good job tearing the walls down, he turned out to be a BIG help.
Here I am standing at the entry way from the living room...notice no more orange counter tops. From what I hear (I wasn't there for this demolition) my Mom had way to much fun taking a hammer to the counters. In fact, the night before I heard 5 loud bangs in the kitchen as I was getting ready for bed, she was just a little excited. :)



0 comments:
Post a Comment