Wednesday, July 30, 2008

July has come and gone but, the memories made will last for a life time...okay, okay, I think I have read one too many Hallmark cards. It has been a busy month with a visit from my Aunt Kathleen and her grand-daughter, Emma, joining us for a week at the beach, our annual church Bike Trip and a week of rest and packing, packing, packing . Now, as the month of August begins the farewells must follow with Steven and I flying to Japan on the 1st and Aunt Kathy and Emma flying home on the 2ND, yes, for those that have caught on, my parents will be hit with an empty nest all at once. So, feel free to drop them a line or give them a call to make sure all is well down here in the small town of Salem. ;)

There are 5 waves of pictures below, I had a hard time narrowing it down from the 300+ pictures taken between the 4 different cameras, so enjoy and don't get too overwhelmed! More pictures to come of the bike trip...maybe tomorrow but, if not then, it will be after Family Camp, which happens to be 2 days after we get back from Japan. Steven will more than likely keep his blog up to date while we're in Japan so feel free to check it out here.

0 comments: