Monday, October 06, 2008

Riding Star
Hanging out in the arena watching Hannah ride her horse, Star.
Getting ready to ride, cowgirl hat and all! ;)

Letting down the stirrups just a tad for a little more comfort

It has been way too long since I have had the opportunity to ride a horse and I loved every minute of it!

Hannah and her baby

Thank you, Hannah, for being so generous with your horse. I had a blast riding with you and Star.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had a great time with you, too! I miss you lots!!!! I hope you can come again soon, that's what I'm praying for!
Hannah

Crystal said...

Yay!!! You're back! I MISSED your bloggy :) Thanks for the concern - I am feeling much better thanks - we won't talk about getting no sleep last night because of a teething baby who had her shots yesterday though ;) I am quitting facebook - but keeping my blog - I get too distracted by FB - spend WAY too much time catching up with people I am never going to be truly "close" with, looking at photos of babies etc. So, I am giving it up :) Love and miss you friend!