A place to keep in touch and see what's going on with family and friends
Saturday, March 21, 2009
A quick run down of our progress...
Power tools & Side kicks
Crazy Electrician
Beautiful smiles
Work actually being done
Computer Geeks and Sharp Tools
(okay, I can't just leave it at that, I don't have the heart for it...Steven has been a tremendous help with the remodel, especially with the insulation and drywall!!)
Boys being boys
1 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I love my boys...they are such a blessing! And my girls and their beautiful smiles and wonderful loving hearts! I am one very blessed Mama!
Proverbs 16:9
"The mind of man plans his ways,
But the Lord directs his steps."
The greatest comfort the Lord has given me, at this point in my life, is trusting and knowing that He is in control of all things...in every detail of our lives! My greatest joys are seeing and being with my 3 beautiful nieces and 2 adorable nephews.
1 comments:
I love my boys...they are such a blessing! And my girls and their beautiful smiles and wonderful loving hearts! I am one very blessed Mama!
Post a Comment