Saturday, July 29, 2006

Cape Kiwanda


I spent a few days with the Bower/Ozaine/Jenks family right before the 4th of July. They stayed at the Tosti's beach house for a week.
Here we are setting off on our kayaking adventure...and an adventure it was! But, we had a lot of fun and even more excercise than expected. We kayaked for about 3hours.
Kristine and I: Relaxing on a nice sunny day. We really enjoyed these chairs during the week. :D
All the locals set off there fireworks the night before the 4th. We enjoyed hot drinks (tea/coffee/hot chocolate) and smores while watching and setting off our own fireworks.
Left to Right: Grant, Mr. Jenks, Me and Mrs. Jenks


Best Friends!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such an adventurous girl (women) you are I love to check this site of yours. Love you minna. Hug your mom for me,these are tough tough days. GOD IS Faithful and I am GRATEFUL FOR THAT.........AUNTIE KATHY

Min said...

I love you too Aunt Kathy! I am so glad you are enjoying the blogspot! Thank you for your comments! :D I love getting them. You and your family are in my prayers also. God IS faithful and even through these VERY hard times of seeing Grandma being put where she is it is wonderful to find comfort in knowing God is in control. I LOVE YOU!!!

Anonymous said...

these pictures look VERY familiar...

:)

Min said...

Yes, I got them from a wonderful photograhper! ;)

Thanks Eric!