Monday, August 07, 2006

Portland Zoo

It was a perfect day to spend at the Zoo. The weather was beautiful and the time was right!
Left to Right: Tyler, Brendan, Samantha, Brent and Me

Riding the train was an added bonus. I have been to the Zoo many times yet never have been on the Zoo Express. It was a nice way to end our tour of the animals. I love Brendan's facial expression...He is known for making funny faces at the camera!

Left to Right: Brendan, Tyler, Samantha, Diane (mom,) Cassie and Brent


Brent is at the perfect age for trips such as this. He had a great time looking and learning about all the different animals.

Please note: I was able to get Brent looking at the camera AND the Seal in the back ground! Not an easy task! :D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like so much fun,be thankful you live where not only you come out,but the animals do too.NOthing and noone is coming out here,its just to hot hot hot.......love you.glad your momma went too. :)

Min said...

I have to say I am very thankful for Oregon. :D I LOVE YOU LOTS and I'm praying for all of you in OKC! I am so glad you have been able to see Grandma I know it's not easy finding a way there. The Lord is good!