The little sweet pea and her Mom! She is a darling little girl...with quite the vocal chords. She has grown so much already since I have been here.
Boo Bear and Grandma having a good ol' time! The two of them had a lot more bonding time and Aedan warmed right up to his Grandma! He is such a good baby!!
Auntie and Marybeth, snuggle time! Poor Marybeth came down with a nasty flu while Grandpa and Grandma were visiting. She got better a few days after they left and then came down with a nasty cold! She has been pretty miserable. More pictures to come when I get home!
Monday, December 11, 2006
Grandma's, Mommies, Aunties and Children Galore
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Looks like you're having fun! Your neices and nephew are growing so quickly; and they're so cute. Enjoy your time in CA. Merry Christmas! Love, Jess
Thanks Jess!! Merry Christmas to you too!! They are growing way too fast! I am so thankful I was able to stay with them for as long as I did. I can't believe I have another niece on the way. It is all happening so fast.
Post a Comment