Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow! Well, as most of you are aware, we had our first snow of the season! It's always so nice to see the ugly and barren trees beautiful again. What a marvelous Creator we serve!
Tuesday, November 28, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
The snow looks beautiful! How deep did it get? I hope this means it will snow over Christmas break while I'm home. Your pictures of Grant and Ethan are so cute! Won't it be fun to put to use the things we are learning in our one homes and families some day?! See you in a couple weeks.
Jo
Hey Jo! We didn't get very much...what you see is about what we got. A few inches. So, when will you be back in the states? I look forward to seeing you!
Melinda,
Hope you have a wonderful visit with the CA Morris'. What a great time of year to be visiting! Travel safe.
Jess
Thank you Jess! It is nice to be able to visit the CA Morris'. We're having a good time.
Post a Comment