The precious pair...Brent and Ali are looking more and more like one another. They seem to have the same eyes and lips.
Such a content little girl she is!
Ali seems to have kept her "very sweet temperament" that I mentioned before when she was only a day old. She has proven to be a very happy and sweet baby. She smiles and laughs and coo's constantly...it is very endearing!

Ali seems to have kept her "very sweet temperament" that I mentioned before when she was only a day old. She has proven to be a very happy and sweet baby. She smiles and laughs and coo's constantly...it is very endearing!
I will post some video of her 'talking' a little later!

2 comments:
AHHHHHHH how sweet are they, like 2 peas in a pod I'd say :) such different coloring they have it seems..........thank you for the pics !
They do have different coloring...Ali takes after her mom!! :)
I just saw the picture of Scott sitting on his grandpa's wheelchair...so cute! He is a long baby, looks like he'll take after his mom and uncles!
Post a Comment