Tuesday, March 20, 2007


The train set (Kindly given to us from the Van Voorhis' when their boys got too old for it. ) is the only toy Brent will play with when he comes over! He LOVES it!

This night, in particular, he and I really got into the building aspect of it and ended up with quite the station. He played with it for at least an hour, sound effects and all!


I am still amazed at how fast he is growing. Especially when I see him next to his baby sister! He has become quite the character and continues to make us laugh!! Such a blessing and so much fun!
He looks more and more like his Dad as he gets older and even more so in the top picture!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

He has always looked just like daddy to me....Allison seems to be taking after her mommy eh........love looking at these pics....love you girl. Aunt Kathy

Anonymous said...

Hey minna, tell your mom to clean those floors HAHAHAHAHAHA....

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh,so sorry, I called sweet little alice Allison.so sorry...........and was corrected by a certain granny :) that she actually looks like granny diane haha.......that she does. :) I stand corrected !

Min said...

Way to go Aunt Kathy! ;) Hehe...I think Alice gets that a lot because we call her Ali.

I love getting the pictures of Emma and Scott! I can't believe how fast they grow...it is neat to see Brent and Ali growing up knowing that Brent & Emma and Scott and Ali are close enough in age to sorta of picture what they would be like. So cute!

Love you lots!

Anonymous said...

I am not 'Granny' I am Grandma and not Grandma Diane...just Grandma! OKAY?! Geesh... "younger sisters" ...well Brent sure got a good one! :)