Matthew does his best to make us mess up! It was a tough crowd to beat. -------------->
<----------Success! Most likely Micheal was laughing so hard he didn't even realize the finger was pointed at him! :)
We all had many hours of laughs while playing this crazy and silly game! It became a camp favorite over night! Thanks to Kristine for the idea and for teaching it to everyone! :)




2 comments:
Awesome Melinda! I love them! The video clips are lots of fun... I'm looking forward the seeing the video tommorow night! Thanks for posting all the pics and videos... :) Love,
Charlotte
You are very welcome! :) They were fun pictures and videos to post. :) I'm glad to hear you enjoyed them as well...Yesterday was a lot of fun, Michael did a wonderful job with the group video...it was so funny!!!
Well, I think that is all for the Bike Trip postings. Unless I get the missing video that I've been wanting. ;) hehe
Post a Comment