Brent Update
Brent flying high!! He had a BLAST...though it made others a little nervous. The middle picture looks as if Brent is being handed down from heaven. ;) Or taken up and Dad is having a hard time letting go.

Uncle Steven, Dad and Brent. Uncle Steven dropped by for a visit while the Daniel Morris Family was enjoying a vacation at the beach!
Brent is happiest when he is around any kind of truck or utility vehicle! Especially the big ones!
When ever I need a good laugh I can always count on my nephew to give it to me! He has the funniest disposition and cracks us up with even the smallest of comments. He is a boy of few words but, he KNOWS how to get his point across. However, if there happens to be a time when no one is listening to him he has figured a way to GET the attention in order to get his point across. In the first video I am trying my best to get him to demonstrate but, it is with no avail. He just laughs at me!
In this video (which happened right after the previous video) he surprises me with the 'attention getting' sound and, even though it isn't as funny as when he does it nonchalantly in his own conversations, it still makes me laugh. In a typical circumstance Brent will start asking someone a question (usually that person is engaged in another conversation)and he will repeat his question a few times, once he realizes no one is listening he will throw in his little "eww-whoo" with out so much as a smile on his face, and then continue on with his question. I admit, I laughed HARD the first time he did it, oh wait, I still laugh hard, but, I do realize it needs to be nipped in the bud and he needs to understand that it is disrespectful...I laugh inside though. Man he cracks me up!!



2 comments:
My nephew and niece our obviously the cutest, most adorable nephew and niece in the world!!!!! Love you, Aunt Linda
They are pretty darn cute, huh?! Thanks for the comment. I love you too, Aunty Linda!!!
Post a Comment