Wednesday, November 14, 2007

A FALL HIKE
Steven, Kristine and I decided to venture out to the beautiful area of Silver Creek Falls and get some well needed exercise...we went back and forth on whether or not to brave the cold air or continue to enjoy the warmth of our humble abode...I am happy to say that we did not choose the latter, as tempting as it was. With Steven as our chauffeur, me has the navigator and Kristine our source of entertainment we braved the cold, wet and beautiful afternoon and had a wonderful time together!




The journey begins! We ended up hiking, approximately, 6 miles on this beautiful day, passing by 7 of the 10 water falls


Kristine and I hamming it up for the camera. Another great shot taken by Steven!

Brother and Sister, striking a pose! I feel so blessed to have such a loving and kind brother. I have been especially thankful for the past year the Lord has given us. God has strengthened our relationship and it is all because of the Love of Christ, I couldn't ask for anything better!



The scenery was beautiful with all the fall leaves all around. Steven took a lot of great pictures...he seems to have an eye for it!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yikes...using me as your source of entertainment...y'all must be roughin' it! ;-)