Thursday, November 29, 2007














Family pictures at last. It was so wonderful to have my entire family together for Thanksgiving. Though, we have all grown and *ahem* matured and even added to our ever growing family, it was great being with all 3 of my brothers again...as shown in the last picture, at times, our younger years come in to play, the funniest is when Steven, Daniel and/or Kevin attempt to wrestle in the house and soon realize they aren't little kids anymore but BIG boys now. Well, I hope you all enjoy...more lovely pictures to come taken, with love, by my Dad, himself.

1 comments:

Violet said...

These pictures are beautiful, Melinda!Thanks for sharing. I didn't get a chance to say hello on Thanksgiving, but saw you sitting on the other side of the auditorium with people I recognized from your blog! It looks like you had a great day.