Sunday, January 04, 2009

Kiddos and Their Adoring Fans

Maddie sat in Miss Annie's lap for the longest time all nestled in and not feeling very well. It was the sweetest thing ever.

The famous Cheese face
Picture Taken By,
Maddie Morris
(with help from Auntie)

Everyone is getting in on the "Cheese Face," Unfortunately the Master Cheeser did not feel like performing this time but, instead, much rather preferred her loyal subject to make a fool of himself for her own pleasure, as she snickers beneath her breath.
Picture Taken By,
Kevin Morris (?)
Aunt Cassie with the lovely ladies
Picture Taken By,
Kevin Morris
Sweet Cousins Kissing

The Three Master Cheesers

...and the more sophisticated of the grandchildren or so they like to fool us.

Aunt Melinda, where she likes to be the most, surrounded by her sweet nieces and nephews (minus my little man, Brent)
Picture Taken By,
??


Being very cooperative
Picture Taken By,
Kevin Morris



The boys are bargaining to be done and the girls have found other means of entertainment
Picture Taken By,
Kevin Morris

Brent (4) Aedan (3) Alice (2) Madeleine (2) & Marybeth (8)
Picture taken by,
Kevin Morris


Picture taken by,
Randy Morris
Picture Taken By,
Randy Morris

2 comments:

Crystal said...

You always pick the BEST backgrounds - and I am discontent with mine whenever I visit your blog :) tee hee. These are the SWEEEEEETEST pictures Melinda - what a precious family. Love you!

Min said...

Thank you Crystal, I always enjoy giving my blog a face-lift every time I post something, especially since it is so easy now. I love it. The funny thing is, there have been a few times when I head over to your blog and notice that you chose a background I came VERY close to picking. hehe!