Morris Family Together Again
Middle Row: Kevin, Mom, Brent, Cassie, Alice, Annie, Dad
Front Row: Lincoln, Jenn & Madeleine, Marybeth, Me & Aedan
I have always dreamed of having a Great Dane, so I am thankful someone in my family got one. I think this situation works out better for me, I can enjoy him, minus all the clean up and expenses. ;)

Lincoln and me, silly face
This one is for you Kait! Notice I even taught Lincoln how to make the face! :)
The Kevin Morris Family

Lincoln and me, silly face
This one is for you Kait! Notice I even taught Lincoln how to make the face! :)
The Kevin Morris Family



2 comments:
I like your posts but the screen is too dark for my old eyes :(
your first mistake in trying to post in order is that w/blogging the latest is always first ... so if you keep this up...we will be continually scrolling down...and it is sooooo tiring :P
There you go mom...I changed the fonts and colors section on your computer. For some reason your computer has a darker tint to it (even on its lightest setting)
Haha...aren't you funny. :P I like things in chronological order from the event (first to last)...so the next event will now go before this event and you won't need to scroll down and wear out that poor little pointer finger of yours. ;)
Post a Comment