Friday, February 27, 2009

WONDERFUL SURPRISES

Yesterday morning, I woke to this lovely surprise

And today this is what it looks like...I enjoyed it while it lasted...so pretty.



I love how the Lord brings small pleasures and joys to us unexpectedly, it puts a big smile on my face and reminds me how loving and caring our Heavenly Father is.

The day before our snow day; Jenn, her mom and the kids all showed up for a visit on there way home from visiting Jenn's sister in Washington. It was so good to see them and visit for those few hours!

Jenn and her niece, Alice

Grandma and grand-daughter #2 (of 3)


Papa and his boys

Cousins

...and the classic Auntie pose

Marybeth with her cousins

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed the snow and was enjoying the pictures until the ones with my swings...just makes me cringe that I didn't get them put up this year :( ...never again!

Char said...

AWwwww!!!!!!!!! SO CUTE!