Thursday, February 05, 2009

Scottsdale, Arizona: The next day

A walk to Starbucks:
After 3 days in the car we weren't about to climb back in and drive a mile down the road to Starbucks. So, with the sun shinning on our backs some of us decided to saunter on over to the nearest Starbucks for a cool drink...it turned out to be a good 3/4 mile walk.
Pictures can be so deceiving. At first glance your reaction would more than likely be,
"Ah, they are so sweet."
However, if I remember correctly there was a lot of teasing and joking going on as I snapped this picture.
A view from Steven's shoulder. Arizona may not be pretty but we sure appreciated the sunshine

A quick break from walking and always a photo opportunity for Auntie. Really I wanted to get proof of Brent with his shirt unbuttoned: something he normally would not do however, once Miss Annie mentioned it would be cool, he was more than happy to oblige. Ha, he cracks me up!

An accidental artistic photograph
oh, and a little bit of joy inside knowing I have a great picture to show his future wife. :) Look at those knobby little knees and sheepish grin, you can't get much cuter.
Cute, even with a silly looking hat on.
Ali mimics EVERYTHING Brent does so, when she saw him lean in and touch the water she too wanted to try it out. Unfortunately for her, her little arms weren't quite long enough so, Brent and Auntie tried to assist
Almost there...
Got it!
Sweet moments with Miss Annie

1 comments:

Char said...

Ahh... I'm imagining warm sunshine. PRICELESS pics!!! They're all so fun!