We are experiencing some computer difficulties which has prevented me from posting the most recent pictures of our landscaping adventures. I just recently bought a notebook so now I get to learn all the ins-and-outs of it all and as soon as I get the hang of it I hope to use this one to post the pictures...We are praying that we didn't lose all of our pictures on the Desktop computer but, unfortunately, it might be a possibility.
Anyhow, I will do my best to give you all a mental picture of the latest work...We now have the second tier up along the front. The side wall on the side of the driveway is nearing completion as well. Our front stairs are ALL gone ..Including the slab of cement in front of the door which I just happened to fall into and amazingly enough came out with only minor cuts and bruises (Praise the Lord!) Just another "Melinda Moment!"
So, things are coming along nicely and we're all looking forward to the finished product! :D
Friday, August 12, 2005
Computer Difficulties
LOVINGLY CREATED BY Min at 11:52 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Hi Melinda, It's your favorite cuz!! I miss you, tell everyone I said hi!
Laurie
Post a Comment