After playing rough together...Kikka is a Husky, Lab mix and Sonic is pure Siberian Husky.
2
comments:
Anonymous
said...
Hey. This is Catherine Day(Kathleens daughter). I just thought I would come check out your blog spot that came in the email from Diane. Brent is adorable! I wish I got to see the family more often, but everyone has so much going on now. I guess I do to now that I have graduated and moved out and am trying to make it in this world. I hope things are great where you are in good ol' Oregon...lol, don't worry, Oklahoma never changes. Well, just stopping in to say hello. Have a good one and hopefully will see everyone soon. God Bless. Catherine
Catherine, It is great to hear from you!! Thanks for stopping by and checking my blogspot out...gald to see it is getting use! You'll have to send me your email address...I'd love to keep in touch with you! I lost ALL of mine otherwise I'd write! :D Hope you are doing well.
Proverbs 16:9
"The mind of man plans his ways,
But the Lord directs his steps."
The greatest comfort the Lord has given me, at this point in my life, is trusting and knowing that He is in control of all things...in every detail of our lives! My greatest joys are seeing and being with my 3 beautiful nieces and 2 adorable nephews.
2 comments:
Hey. This is Catherine Day(Kathleens daughter). I just thought I would come check out your blog spot that came in the email from Diane. Brent is adorable! I wish I got to see the family more often, but everyone has so much going on now. I guess I do to now that I have graduated and moved out and am trying to make it in this world. I hope things are great where you are in good ol' Oregon...lol, don't worry, Oklahoma never changes. Well, just stopping in to say hello. Have a good one and hopefully will see everyone soon. God Bless. Catherine
Catherine, It is great to hear from you!! Thanks for stopping by and checking my blogspot out...gald to see it is getting use! You'll have to send me your email address...I'd love to keep in touch with you! I lost ALL of mine otherwise I'd write! :D Hope you are doing well.
Post a Comment