Monday, August 01, 2005

Hanging out with Brent


Believe it or not but these pictures are all from one day! He is such a good sport!

Cassie and I were going through all of his 18 month clothing and decided to try a few outfits on him..I think he looks a LOT like Dad here (his dad.)

Yes, he is wearing snow gear in the middle of summer! We HAD to try this on him...He wasn't too happy at first but he soon warmed up to it. No pun intended.


He is just too adorable!

Here Brent is showing off his teeth! He now has three and one on its way!

These are some of my favorite times...He is fun to watch play but, nothing is better than snuggle time. He gives great kisses too! What a sweet boy!

He is getting into everything now...One day Cassie watched him as he pulled a big Pooh Bear off his little rocking chair and then climbed and STOOD on it in order to reach a frame hanging on the wall. Too clever! She has some pictures of it..I'll have to see if I can get them.

0 comments: