Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Happy Early Birthday Tribute


Happy Birthday to my nephew!!! He will be 2 years old on September 17th!! I am posting this now because I am leaving tomorrow for California, for a week! The pictures are from when he spent the night with me a week ago. Cassie brought his new favorite car and we spent a good deal of the time together zooming through the house! (Please excuse the clutter all around...Slowly but surely our kitchen is in the process of remodeling.) Anyway, the grainy picture was taken from my camera phone when I was in bed. The little man LOVES to move around in his sleep. For most of the night he slept as seen in the picture, with his back-end right by my face! I do have to say he was a sweet boy when he woke up. After he figured out where he was that is! :D

Well, I am off. My Mom, Kristine and I will be visiting my other brother, Kevin, and his beautiful family down in California tomorrow! I'm looking forward to seeing them. Which by the way, for those that don't know. Jenn is expecting again!!! They are going to have another little girl! :D Due in November! Can't wait!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I pray you have a blessed time with all you are going to do and visit........Love the pictures. Happy Happy Birthday to Little Brent...............
In Chirst, Kathleen

Eryn said...

You didn't call to say goodbye... Well, I hope your girls have a great & safe trip!! Tell Kevin and Jen hi. Love ya and talk to you soon!!

Anonymous said...

Have a wonderful trip! Let me know how it all went...btw we need to plan a get together! Jess

Anonymous said...

I have a picture of Daniel sleeping in that very position at about the same age...it brought back so many memories! Brent looks so much like him in this picture! Thanks for the memories :) Mom