Saturday, September 23, 2006

Home Again

Our trip to California was wonderful! Thank you to all that prayed for us while we were gone! The Lord blessed us and kept us safe in many ways and we are so grateful to Him for it! I will post more pictures through the weeks ahead of our highlights. We took plenty of pictures! :) To start with here is an updated picture of my brother, Kevin, and his lovely family. We stayed with them our first two nights and then again our last two nights in California. Now that I think about it I wish I would have taken pictures of our set up, because Jenn did an amazing job in preparing our beds and making us feel comfortable. Marybeth was a joy to see. She lit up the room and made us laugh with all her silly faces and remarks. She is a very loving, caring and an energetic little girl. Aedan is absolutely the best baby I have ever seen. He is very smiley and very content where ever you put him. He is definitely a Daddies boy because when ever Kevin was around his face would light up and he would laugh and smile the whole time. So sweet! I can't wait to meet Madeleine. Jenn is expecting to go in on November 9th I believe for the scheduled C-section.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

tie-tie-tie!

Min said...

LOL!!! Good one Kristine, I love it!! Marybeth cracks me up.

Eryn said...

I miss them! They are such a cute family!! Can't wait to see you.. how did you get this thing to work again?? WEIRD!

Anonymous said...

Hi Min -
These pictures are so cute! Very lovely to see Kevin with such a beautiful family! I love how Aiden is bald...its adorable!
~Shaunna