This post is dedicated to my niece, Marybeth, and the fun times we enjoyed with her. One of her favorite times was spent at the park with all 5 of us grown ups and her and Aedan. She loved the swing as you can see on the right. I really
enjoyed our times of reading. Grandma Morris
gave her 5 huge Disney books and I believe we read through most of them during our first visit. I think she would have had me read them all in one sitting if I would have given her that option! Jenn has taken on home-schooling her children (which I think is wonderful) and Marybeth is doing very well and loves to learn. Below: Aunt Melinda and Marybeth, cuddle time. She loves to cuddle, and I love that she loves to.

Above: Kristine, Marybeth and myself (behind the camera) playing the good ol' fashion game of Chutes and Ladders. Fun times!
Thursday, September 28, 2006
LOVINGLY CREATED BY Min at 1:19 PM
Labels: California, Marybeth
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
i like that picture of me and MaryBeth; I actually look sorta tan (for me). Good lighting. ;-)
Your niece is really cute! She must have been really disappointed when you guys left. I'm glad you had a good time in Cal.!
she has a really really really cute little nose.
She is a doll! And you're right, Jo, it was hard leaving all of them.Marybeth, especially, had a hard time letting go. It breaks your heart when you have to go knowing it will be a while till you see them again.
Post a Comment