Brent meets Brego!
Recently our family has been re-acquainted with the Smith family. Twenty years, or so, ago they lived across the street from us and, I remember playing with their eldest daughter and only daughter at that time. Anyhow, Mrs. Smith invited my Mom and I out to their place along with some other families so, we brought Brent with us. He really enjoyed being around other kids but, he talked about the donkey the most! The picture to the left is of Mrs. Smith introducing Brego to Brent. Brent wasn't too sure about the whole thing and though he would talk non-stop about the donkey when inside he didn't want anything to do with him when up close.
Even after seeing Sarah Smith ride him, Brent still couldn't be convinced by either Mrs. Smith or myself to just sit on the donkey.
Monday, February 26, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
Hey! I'm glad you were able to convince Brent to ride Brego. He looks happy on his back with the other boys. Donkeys are so cute! Kait rode a donkey in 4H, and I think it's name was Sally or something like that. She loved her donkey because it was different.
Post a Comment