Saturday, February 10, 2007


I LOVE IT!! Ali is starting to smile at us. I have never seen a baby her age smile as much and as big as she did yesterday. It almost seemed as if she were trying to laugh! Every time I smiled and cooed at her she would smile even bigger!!! Needless to say I was a very happy Auntie!!

Here she is peacefully sleeping in her Grandma's arms! She is such a doll and has been, thus far, a very

good baby! Praise the Lord! Daniel and Cassie are doing pretty well, also. They are wonderful parents. Brent still loves his little sister, however, he is definitely pushing every button he can. Daniel and Cassie are doing well with balancing their time between the two and teaching Brent he isn't the boss! More pictures of the little man a little later!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW she is smiling already? How fun for you all.she is so sweet.....hope I meet her someday. Love you all , Aunt Kathy

Min said...

I know, I couldn't believe how big her smiles are alreday, and, how alert she is when we smile at her. It's pretty fun. Lord-willing we'll be able to meet little Emma and Scott, too! They are so cute!

Love you lots!