
Friday, Kristine and I spent the night with our friend Theresa. She works at the OHSU Hospital in Portland so, she was able to take us on the new Tram for free. The ride was fun... As we floated over the Rose City the night sky was crisp and clear!
Here is Kristine peering out at the beautiful Portland lights! As you can see the windows in the Tram distorted the pictures and made them a little blurry. Adds a little character, I guess! :)
Theresa and I at the top of the Tram! Kristine is behind the camera making us laugh! :)
Monday, February 05, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
The blurry Portland lights look beautiful! The tram sounds like fun. How long does it take to get up to OHSU? Say hi to Kristine, Thereasa, and Katie for me.
The blurry Portland lights look beautiful! The tram sounds like fun. How long does it take to get up to OHSU? Say hi to Kristine, Thereasa, and Katie for me.
Post a Comment