Birthday Surprise for Mom
A surprise for Mom .... It all started with a phone call from Cassie, asking if flying Aunt Kathleen out here for Mom's birthday would be a good gift for her and would it even be possible. After checking out ticket prices and running it past Steven the excitement start to swell, Steven then called Aunt Kathy to see if it was possible on her end and, only after a small amount of hesitation, she to got excited and gave Steven a big "YES, do it before I can change my mind! I am so excited!" So, thanks to Cassie, an hour later Steven was on the phone purchasing a round trip ticket from Oklahoma to Oregon.
*if you drag your mouse over the slide show you can scroll back and see the pictures. It is pretty fast and I wasn't able to figure out how to slow it down.*

2 comments:
HAHA that is great!! Emma cant believe Grandma Kathleen is on the compter! She said "I wanna get grandma out of the box" !! :)
The other Diane !
Very well done! That was great - I love the look on your mom's face when she opened the box. It was priceless!!
Post a Comment