No, I didn't! It is actually my brother's dog...it was his Christmas gift to his wife. However, Great Danes have always been my favorite dog. I'll have to enjoy my brothers whenver I see it. The dog pictured below Lincoln is my dog, Beau.
Proverbs 16:9
"The mind of man plans his ways,
But the Lord directs his steps."
The greatest comfort the Lord has given me, at this point in my life, is trusting and knowing that He is in control of all things...in every detail of our lives! My greatest joys are seeing and being with my 3 beautiful nieces and 2 adorable nephews.
2 comments:
Did you just get a Great Dane puppy! He's adorable!! My friend in NC just got one this summer and she looks just like yours. Have fun!
No, I didn't! It is actually my brother's dog...it was his Christmas gift to his wife. However, Great Danes have always been my favorite dog. I'll have to enjoy my brothers whenver I see it. The dog pictured below Lincoln is my dog, Beau.
Post a Comment