Decorating the Christmas Tree
*Memories in the making*
Looking for just the right spot to hang our ornament, at least I thought we were until he got distracted.

Smile!

Uncle Steven bought a train for the tree and it was a hit! Brent loved pushing the button and watching it go round and round. I love this age, he gets so excited about everything!
A short video of Brent attempting to hang an ornament and Aunt Melinda attempting to multi-task. I think I need to work on that one. :)
Smile!
Uncle Steven bought a train for the tree and it was a hit! Brent loved pushing the button and watching it go round and round. I love this age, he gets so excited about everything!
A short video of Brent attempting to hang an ornament and Aunt Melinda attempting to multi-task. I think I need to work on that one. :)

0 comments:
Post a Comment