A post with out pics...Unfortunately I am not able to post any pictures on my blogspot, however, as soon as I figure out the problem I will have plenty to post. I have some of Brent and our Park adventures and some especially for you, Aunt Kathy!! We finally took some of our front planter and ohhhhh how the plants have grown. They have done their job in filling the empty space. It is so wonderful the Lord has given us such beautiful things to look at and enjoy here on Earth. I actually enjoyed weeding the front planter *Insert: shock and surprise look on my Mom's face*
It will be another week or so before I can figure out the problem. We will be at our Church's Family Camp for 5 days! Maybe I'll have some pictures from there to share as well. God bless you all!
Saturday, August 19, 2006
Leaving for the Week
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Time to update your 'about me' ...guess who
Hey guess who?who are you? I cant wait for pics minna, hope you have a wonderful time at camp.........love you,aunt kathy
"Guess Who" is my Mother! ;) We had a WONDERFUL time at Family Camp! The Lord is so good and we were blessed to be around and fellowship with our friends from church as well as our sister-church. I will post pictures later on in the week.
I love you Aunt Kathy!
Post a Comment