I had the privilege of home schooling these two wonderful boys for two and a half weeks while Rhonda and Kristine were in Texas. It was a win, win situation, as Rhonda and Kristine were able to help Erika (Rhonda's 2nd eldest daughter) out with the new baby and I was able to experience a small glimpse of what it would be like to be a stay-at-home mother, home schooling! Bob and
Rhonda have done a wonderful job raising their boys, as Grant and Ethan were a joy to teach. Being with them for those 2 1/2 weeks made me excited to, lord-willing, have my own children some day to raise in a godly home (by the grace of God!) Though, the responsibility of caring for someone else's children is big, it was definitely a stress free and fun one to fulfill, as Rhonda's organization skills and Kristine's love in preparing and freezing meals for dinner made the
Monday, November 20, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Hey Minda -
It was a great opportunity to see you for 2-1/2 weeks and catch up on the months of not seeing you! I taught Kristine Canasta at the beach over the weekend...she liked it! :)
Shaunna
I miss playing Canasta with you! I tried it online and it just isn't the same as with a friend! ;) I finally taught my parents (and Steven too!!) how to play Settlers of Catan. They love it and we play it often now! Steven even went out and bought the expansion and Cities and Knights of Catan!!
Those boys sure liked having you for a teacher, Min. Bless you for helping us out in such a huge way!
Post a Comment