Saturday, November 11, 2006

Madeleine McKenna Morris

Proud Daddy with child #3 !!! Madeleine McKenna Morris was born November 1st! She weighed 6 lbs 15 oz. and stretches from head to toe at 19 inches long.

I can't wait to meet her!

Proud Mommy with child #3!!!Jenn has been recovering much faster this time around. Praise the Lord!

The Morris family is certainly growing! :D I now have 2 nieces, 2 nephews and a niece on the way! :) Auntie-hood is so much fun!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Auntie x4! Are you able to visit the California Morris' soon?

Any chance of a visit here?

Looking forward to hearing from you.
Jess

Min said...

Thank you Jess!!! It is very exciting. As for visiting, I actually just got off the phone with Kevin and I'm planning to be there from the 6th to the 16th of December! I can't wait!

What have you been up to? I miss you! Hopefully we can work something out and get together. I'd like to say soon but it seems as though it might have to be sometime after Christmas, with Thanksgiving next weekend and I'm house-sitting the next and then I leave. Wow! Christmas will be here in no time!

In The Potter's Land said...

Congratulations, Melinda! What a cute little niece! I'm glad to hear that you are doing well and staying busy. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving next week! Maggie was given an ad to order turkeys through the embassy for Thanksgiving, but the ad said that they were wrapped and frozen in their "natural state." We weren't exactly sure what that meant but were pretty sure that it involved feathers and lots of them! We opted for a butcher who promised to give is cleaned birds! Love you, Jo

Min said...

I think I would go with the butcher as well! Sounds a little more pleasant than plucking a frozen turkey. UGH! ;) Are the Dukes planning on having friends over from church or do they have any family coming? I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving. Love you!

Emma Rose said...

Congratulations, Melinda! :)

Anonymous said...

Wow...I love your colors they are very prettty! Good job :) LOL

Min said...

Thanks MOM!!! Aren't you funny! I have to say I'm not a big fan of brown's and purple's together.

Anonymous said...

Hey --- I like the new look!