Greetings from the state of Washington! I have been in Vancouver, WA for the last week and a half home schooling Grant and Ethan Bowers (Kristine's brothers) while Rhonda and Kristine are in Texas! I am enjoying it immensely and learning a lot in the process! The boys have been great! Anyway, I remembered Kristine had these pictures on her computer so I thought I would share with all of you my first EVER homemade Peach Pie!!! I had a craving for a peach pie a few months ago while I was in California. So, when we got back home and while I was staying at the Bowers, Kristine and I decided to make our own pie. And man o' man was it ever so good. I enjoyed ever last bite, even though it was a little on the juicy side.
It was well worth the wait!




1 comments:
Oh does that look good! Makes my mouth water. So in two weeks...when you are home again... you can make one for the family. :) Love, Mom
Post a Comment