Saturday, October 28, 2006

Today Daniel, Cassie, Brent and I spent the afternoon at Bauman's Farm. Brent, even though it was around nap time, had a lot of fun walking around, sliding down big slides, feeding animals and playing in the hay maze. I think his favorite part was the hay ride. He loves tractors and trucks. We went on the hay ride last and though he was pretty much falling asleep in Daddy's lap he didn't want to get off.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HI, how fun...........such a cute family. Hope all is well with you ALL. love from Okie town, Aunt Kathy

Min said...

Hi, Aunt Kathy! Thanks for the comments! :) I love hearing from you. We had a great time at the pumpkin patch. Brent is such a funny boy..makes me laugh all the time. Things for me are going well. I am keeping busy right now with the two boys I am homeschooling. They are a joy to be with! I love you lots and I'm praying for you and your family!