Monday, October 23, 2006


The famous Lombard Street~ My Mom drove down while Kristine and I walked down the stairs on the side. One of the funniest parts of driving through San Francisco was my Mom's reaction to the big hills! I believe I captured her on my video phone screaming as she drove straight up one of the enormous streets. However, the picture to the left will have to do! :)The worst part was when we had to stop at a stop sign. It felt like if stopped we would go screaming backwards hitting everyone and everything in our way. Good times and lots of laughs! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh sure....you won't put a 'bad' picture of Kristine on your blog for the world to see...but you will tell about your scaredy cat mother! hrump!

Anonymous said...

UMM,sis, the white knuckles in the one pic say it all...........beautiful pics minna,,,,I wanna go on your next trip.........can't do the bridge , nor the heights,nor the edges,,,,oh guess I can go .LOVE YOU ALL