
My favorite picture of the Golden Gate Bridge is the one to the above with Kristine. We had quite the adventure trying to find out how to get to the spot where Kristine and I are pictured on above on the right and below. I had been there before but, I couldn't remember what road lead to the top. After driving ALL the way around a mountain we finally found our destination and it was well worth it. We were very grateful for the beautiful weather that made it easy to see and enjoy the sights. As you can see from the
picture
on the right, with my Mom and I, it was rather windy. The picture on the left is a picture of me in the army bunkers that were used to protect the bay in the mid 1900's.
Monday, October 23, 2006
LOVINGLY CREATED BY Min at 5:20 PM
Labels: California, Family, Friends, Kristine
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Okay.... no fair holding back when YOU have a bad hair moment! Geesh girl! :)
Hey! Does it look like I am holding back? My hair is a disaster! ;) Besides, it gives a great effect. Shows just how windy it was while we were there. Love ya Mom!
I have to admit that picture of you doing your egyptian pose makes me laugh everytime.... so cute! Love you, Mom
Post a Comment