Located on the grounds of the Huntington Library they had numerous buildings housing a huge art collection. Mr. Huntington, himself, collected most of the art throughout his lifetime. You can see how enormous the paintings are in the picture to the left. Makes me look so little! I don't know very much about art and painting however, some of these paintings even took my breath away in the detail.
My Mom is standing next to the famous painting "Pinkie"
for more information on "Pinkie" click here
and scroll down a little.
The picture below, of Kristine and I, was just another photo
opportunity next to a pretty fountain.
My favorite garden to walk through was the Japanese Garden. When
you first enter the gardens it is breath taking. The picture is a view of what you see as you walk in...If you closely you can see Kristine and me sitting down below by the koi pond.
Saturday, October 14, 2006
LOVINGLY CREATED BY Min at 1:03 PM
Labels: California, Family, Friends, Kristine
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I do wish I could go back there and take my time looking at all that art...it was so incredible.
Good job again! I love you. Mom
Next time you go there, take me along! It looks like a great place to explore. The gardens are so beautiful, and of course the word "library" alone would sell me. Thanks for sharing! - Violet
Post a Comment